1 job found
Founded in 1945, CARE is a leading international humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. In more than 80 countries, CARE works with the poorest communities to:
- Improve basic health and education
- Enhance rural livelihoods and food security
- Increase access to clean water and sanitation
- Expand economic opportunity
- Help vulnerable people adapt to climate change
Provide lifesaving assistance during emergencies
CARE places special focus on working alongside women and girls living in poverty because, equipped with the proper resources, women and girls have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
CARE Canada is headquartered in Ottawa but receives support from staff around the world. The majority of our staff are from the communities and countries in which they work, however these local staff are complemented by many international staff who are deployed to regions around the world.
To learn more, visit www.care.ca
|Educational level||Bachelor / Grad...|